Mr. Lucky’s Prize Patrol
We're giving away $12,000 in cash and prizes on Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 21.Learn More
Turning Stone Resort Casino welcomes you to the convenient and exciting world of coinless gaming with the Diamond Card, your key to gaming at its best with the added advantage of member benefits. Enjoy exciting rewards, fantastic benefits and unbelievable opportunities with our four-tiered Diamond Card program. Free for our patrons 18 years and over.
Exciting rewards. Fantastic benefits. Unbelievable opportunities. Diamond Card members enjoy exclusive benefits including coupon offers, free entries in monthly promotions, invitations to members-only events and gaming tournaments. Be rewarded each time you use your card with valuable Karats that can be redeemed for merchandise, accommodations and other great Resort services.
The Turning Stone Resort Casino Diamond Card is your key to play with rewards! Diamond Card members enjoy exclusive benefits like coupon offers and invitations to members-only events all while earning points (called Karats) that may be redeemed for Resort merchandise, accommodations and services!
Registering for a Diamond Card is easy and free! Just stop by the Diamond Card Registration Desk. (Members must be 18 years of age or older to participate.)
Karats will expire on all Diamond Card accounts that remain inactive for a 12-month period.
How do I sign up?
Registering for a Diamond Card is quick, easy and free. Simply present a valid photo ID at our Diamond Card registration desk, select a four digit PIN number and sign the back of your new card.
How do I make transactions on my account?
Deposits: You can make deposits at any of our convenient Cage Locations on the gaming floor or look for one of our remote cashiers. Cashiers accept cash or chips for Diamond Card deposits.
Winnings: Present your Diamond Card at the Casino Cage to redeem your winnings. You may collect a full payment by cash or check or leave a portion of your balance on your Diamond Card for future play. All transactions are accompanied by a receipt for confirmation.
How do I use my Diamond Card?
Once you have added money to your Diamond Card you are ready to play. Insert your Diamond Card in the reader panel on any Instant Multi-Game machine. For table games, Bingo, Poker and Keno, present your card to the Floor Supervisor to have your play rated prior to the start of your game. One of the great benefits of membership are our Scan & Win promotions. Scan your card for free chances to win great prizes.
What are Karats?
Karats are valuable reward points that accrue on your Diamond Card each time you play. These can be used to purchase Resort merchandise or services and can also make you eligible to receive promotional coupons and special offers based on your play activity.
How do I earn Karats?
Each time you use your Diamond Card for game play you earn Karats. Karats accumulate based on your average bet and length of play.
Do Karats expire?
Your Karats will not expire unless your account remains inactive for more than one year from the date you last used your Diamond Card for Instant Multi-Game® or table game play activity.
How do I check my Karat balance?
You may check your Karat balance at any card-swipe station designated for Karat earnings, at deposit kiosks that are conveniently located throughout the gaming floor and resort or online, at myturningstone.com.
Where can I redeem my Karats?
Karats can be redeemed at any time from Resort outlets that allow Karats as a form of payment. Simply present your Diamond Card and a valid photo ID to purchase with your Karats.
Karats can be used for any of the following services:
- Diamond Mine merchandise
- Tournament entry
- Overnight accommodations
- Salon and spa services
- Fine dining
- Entertainment tickets (Showroom and Event Center)
- Admission to High Stakes Bingo
- Retail and golf merchandise
- Golf Dome
- RV camping
- SavOn (Patrick Road and Route 13 in Canastota)
Rules of use
- Diamond Card members must be at least 18 years of age.
- State and/or Federally issued photo identification which includes date of birth and current address is required prior to issuance of a Diamond Card.
- Diamond Card members are responsible for presenting the Diamond Card to the game supervisor prior to playing in order to have table games and other gaming area play evaluated for Karats.
- Karat redemption is based on availability and must be supported by valid ID.
- Turning Stone Resort Casino reserves the right to substitute any privileges or rewards in its sole discretion.
- Diamond Card members must use their own card, not another Diamond Card members.
- Karats will expire on Diamond Card accounts that remain inactive for one year.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any Karat balances resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud.
- Diamond Card Karats are not transferable and cannot be used as payment for obligations to Turning Stone Resort Casino.
- Participation in the Diamond Card Program automatically grants permission by Diamond Card Members to Turning Stone Resort Casino for use of their names and/or likeness for promotional materials without compensation.
- All rewards and benefits under the Diamond Card Program are offered at the sole discretion of Turning Stone Resort Casino. Turning Stone Resort Casino reserves the right to alter or amend any program feature or benefit at any time, including, without limitation, adjusting Karat accrual or redemption criteria, establishing conditions of expiration for inactive accounts, or canceling or suspending the Diamond Card Program at any time.
- Diamond Card Members playing Bingo may also receive Diamond Card Karats. Information pertaining to the use of Diamond Card Karats is available at Bingo Admissions or at any Diamond Card desk location.
- Diamond, Gold and Platinum Card Karats are earned for all tracked Multi-Game machines, table games, and Bingo, as well as any other recorded play that generates a rating in the Casino Management system.
- Diamond, Gold and Platinum Card Karat earnings vary by machine/game type, denomination, average bet and length of play at the sole discretion of Turning Stone Resort Casino. The determination of Turning Stone Resort Casino shall be final with respect to Karat earnings.
- Only approved employees of the Oneida Indian Nation's Turning Stone Resort Casino enterprise may earn or redeem Karats.
- Oneida Indian Nation Members, employees of the Oneida Indian Nation and its enterprises and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in any of the promotions initiated by or held at Turning Stone Resort Casino (Immediate family includes; mother, father, sister, brother, husband/wife, and son and/or daughter).
- Employees of the Oneida Indian Nation and its enterprises are not eligible to participate in any Class III Gaming tournaments held at Turning Stone Resort Casino. Employees are eligible to participate in Class II (Poker /Bingo) tournaments. Immediate family members of employees are eligible to participate in Class II and III tournaments.
- Diamond Card Karats and Club benefits are non-transferable however, during occasional marketing programs. Karats may be combined at the discretion of Turning Stone Resort Casino management.
- Account information may be disclosed to regulatory, tax, or law enforcement authorities at the discretion of Turning Stone Resort Casino.
Click here to download a request for Win/Loss Statement.
Forms may be faxed to 315.361.8554 or mailed to:
Request for Win/Loss Statement
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
A copy of your Driver's License is required.
Please refer to the IRS for further information regarding Gambling and Income Expenses.
Call 800.771.7711 for more information.
Click here for the monthly newsletter.
Great Karat values for one-night stays!
One week night at The Inn – 35 Karats
One week night at The Hotel or Tower – 65 Karats
Two consecutive weeknights at The Hotel or Tower – 95 Karats
November: 12, 18 & 19, 25 & 26
December: 2-5, 9 & 10, 16-18, 23 & 24
January: 6-8, 13-15, 21 & 22, 28 & 29
February: 3-5, 10-12, 24-26
*The Lodge Special – 185 Karats (Valid any Monday through Thursday based on availability)
Call 800.771.7711 today to check availability.
$30,000 Holiday Scan & Win
November 4th – December 28
Scan your Diamond Card daily for a chance to win instant Free Play. By scanning you also earn entries into the Final Drawing on December 29. You could win Cash or weekly Bonus Free Play, for a HO HO wHOle year! That’s right, you could win up to $100 Bonus Free Play every week for a year.
Turning Stone thinks you’ve been VERY good this year.
Sunday, December 15th
Win your share of $10,000 in cash during The New & Improved Crazy Cash!
Registration: 2pm – 6:30pm
Wild-Card Drawing: 9pm
1st Place $5,000 • 2nd Place $2,000 • 3rd Place $600 • 4th Place $200 – 10th Place $200 • Wild-Card Drawing $200 (minimum)
Stick around for the new 9pm Wild-Card Drawing! 5 winners with a minimum prize value of $200!
We’re going crazy for Karats!
Every Tuesday & Thursday, November 26 – December 29, from 8am – 8pm.
Play as you normally do and earn Double Karats on all your Multi-Game play.
December 9 – 22
Receive $1 in Free Play for every one Karat redeemed.
Free Play can only be redeemed in the following denominations: $20, $50, $75, $100, and $125.
Everyone will receive a $5 Free Play on Groundhog Day, February 2, between 10am and 2pm.
If the groundhog sees his shadow, everyone receives a $15 Free Play instead.
All redemptions will be at the Registration Desk located outside of the Oneida Room.
Mr. Lucky’s Prize Patrol
We’re giving away $12,000 in cash and prizes on Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 21.
Be seated on our casino gaming ﬂoor from 6:00pm – 10:15pm and Mr. Lucky and his Prize Patrol could make you a winner of $50 Free Play and $20 cash.